Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Beauty & the Beast


I've always heard tales that I was a BIG baby, but this really puts it in perspective! One of these pics is Nora at 3 months and one is me ... I will never tell who's who ... you can decide for yourself. And, the thing is that Nora isn't exactly a petite, skinny baby. She's got lots of rolls and even cute little elbow dimples.  When I borrowed my photo my dad wanted to be sure he would get his picture back (one of his "prized possesions"). Well, I say only a parent could love that face - Wowser!
-- Buddha Belly / Thunder Thighs, signing off

2 comments:

  1. The bottom image reminds me of a certain student ID photo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the baby in the fantastic stockings looks very very wise ;-)

    btw, the fam is crazy about smiley nora in her dress!

    ReplyDelete