Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Here it comes…


I know, I know - nothing's sacred - poor kid!

We've been talking with Ben about using the "big boy potty" for a long time but he never was interested, in fact he always said "no, no, no potty." UNTIL last night - he tried the potty with Daddy's help (there is a kid seat on top of the toilet). He even said "here it comes" before he went - so now we know he knows what's going on. 

Ben and I have spent a large chunk of the day in the bathroom - what fun! But I'm happy to report since last night he's gone pee in the potty three times. 

No "number two" so far - the kid is like clockwork so I knew when he would have to go - I placed him on the seat and we read books. I could tell he had to go (and badly) but he just wouldn't do it. Two seconds later we put a diaper on for nap, he ran to his room, shut the door and took care of business in private. Oh well, baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment